Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pending

Well, my bodies protesting and I'm really sure, I have to listen, so, I'm home. Cold sores, incontinence and stumbling can't really be glossed over, boo...

My mom is headed Stanwood, from the hospital today. I got myself to her, last night, with some chicken 4 dinner, she'd requested, but was turning ashen by the time we were done. So, home, I've come for more rest. She looked so much better, tho and was off the oxygen. The PET scan shows the tumors are localized and where we thought them to be, in her colon and around the heart, now we just push the chemo, which she'll do outpatient, here in town. So, this AM, I'm trying to advocate for the things she needs b4 discharge by phone! ugghh almost made myself get someone to take me to her, so frustrating by phone! but, i persevered and i think it's happening.

now, just laundry and toes and est ... the white show and a night in paris and rest!

www.littleredstudioseattle.com

No comments: