Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hats continued!



she found a hat she liked on my wall, one I didn't know existed was there! See, last year I had a fit! The hats were taking over my room, so Stephanie and Dominic put hooks on my wall and hung my hats from them. I am given hats occassionally by friends and had begun to drown in them, so, up they went! Providentially she found the perfect one lurking in the folds of another and was so pleased, I gave it to her!

so, a few scarves and a hat and a day with her daughter --- the time we're getting is a gift!

she's a good looking bald woman! and I love her so, she kept remarking she feels like a puppy since the shave, it's so soft!

my next reading is at Pike Place in the Park on Sunday with the poetry in the Parks series (4-6pm) these are some established poets and I'm so honored to have been asked to participate, so, I'd love to be a draw and see you there! Say Hi!

photo: www.atpm.com/.../images/pi...ace_market.jpg

No comments: