Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BANISH DOUBT!

BANISH DOUBT!

Tue, July 22, 2008 - 11:48 PM
ok, so the eye of the storm seems past. Her third round of chemo today and an eccocardiogram tomorrow, to check the fluid around her heart. She's got some numbness and pain, they worry it will keep her from doing the next 4weeks and the planned 6 week subsequent spate of treatments. Boo, this holds a lot of hope for us, in that it worked before! uggh, well it's a good team and they seem to be working aggressively now, to bring it under control, so we shall : BANISH DOUBT!

seems that's my mantra, for now ... that and getting back to rehabbing more actively. I'm, not interested in the further progression of any sort of core and leg strength and stamina. Fuck! I have Ms! And keeping up the 'rewiring' has to be my job, whether or not i like it or think it's fun. I do miss my yoga, and have found a recumbent bicycle to do my cardio training on, at the Y. So, if you love me, and are willing, ask me about it, will ya? A little peer motivation is always good! do be gentle! i'm fragile, kinda ;) xo E


erotic shorts this weekend! will attend friday, if there are still tickets and work hospitality saturday, if they'll have me?! ;) www.littleredstudioseattle.com

No comments: