Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wow, that spasm is growing, the one that pushes through to my being

Into my back and out through my breast my chest, that spot near the souls’ warehouse

my arm twitching spasming the back pulling forward, upward and on

reminding me, I've Ms, a finite time to climb, to take the hand thats' offered me

to smile receive and to breathe, seems time is fleeting and yet its' not

cause this here, now is what we've got and this too shall pass, it's just more rest thats' wanted

just realized all these tiny, oddly placed, rather random, assaults on my equanamity

lets' call them spasms, might be do to the meds, I'm currently attempting to employ
to keep me swinging thru the show and still show up for mom, too. and keep rehabbing myself, Sharon danced with me!!! i had so, much fun!!! the white show rox!!! it was so worth my energy and I'm most sure you'll like it!!!

www.littleredstudioseattle.com

1 comment:

ei said...

oh, and I did new poetry and it was scary, too!!! :) e