Friday, June 6, 2008

Diversion

Want some? I do. I often indulge in some form of diversion. Living with a chronic illness, has me gathering diversionary tactics like children scrambling for candy when a Pinada' spills open at a birthday party. Indeed things like watercoloring, yoga and poetry are some of my mainstays. These tactics are a solid part of what keeps my head out of a major depression. Right now, I've more reason than ever, to seek more diversion. In the past I've been distracted by diversion such that I've let some things' slip, but this time, I'm trying to stay clued in to what's going on with my mother while not dropping my balls' for my steady attention to her.

Ecco sta' Blog: So, theres' a BBQ and open mic at the studio, this evening, my favorite place for diversion of the finest caliber! It sounds to be a lovely evening of good food and some fun entertainment! Yes, I am going to do my favorite thing : Read poetry, maybe even sing while shmoozing with friends -- the greatest diversion of all!

I'm told some others from the studio, will also be in attendance. And knowing our audiences are always full of talented folks, I'm excited to see what will be in the offing and who, has what up there sleeve! It's events like this have brought us some of my favorite additions to the troupe! Wondering who we'll see and what! Why not come say hi and bring your favorite shtick?


www.littleredstudioseattle.com

No comments: