Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back in the saddle

for the White Show! It was fun and I felt so supported to be there, propped up so beautifully and meticulously by this amazing troupe of artists, who's compassionate handling of me made it possible for me to do, some theatre. I think it's a good show! I had some fun, got through the whole night and laid down a solid set of poetry, for the first time in 3 months! woo hoo!

Hope you'll decide to come see, it runs thru August. So, of course I'm on to the next one (June 21st) and working to polish my set to a shine you'll not recognize. Hoping to have at least the shorter poems memorized, body willing. Remembering Piano! Piano! Keeping my plates in the air, will be a real challenge.

I went down to the band rehearsal tonight. I'm massaging my instrument again, hoping to rehab it too, along with my body. I want to sing again! Practicing vocally and building my stamina, are like adding another plate. :| Send me some energy!

it's late and I'm a little manic since the show, but tomorrow I can sleep and have no apts! Yay!!! I'm going to bed, nite!

No comments: