Sunday, June 8, 2008

the Psychedelic Show and Provigil

So, one of the poets, who'd stepped up to cover anothers' spot in the show, well her mother had a stroke, BOO, seems everyone is dealing with big LIFE stuff, and so, I rallied, took a provigil and the help of another poet, to polish a little 'throw away poem' into something worthy of the studio, so I could fill in -- I had so, much fun and felt I'd come home ... and the Provigil (originally developed for narcoleptics) made it possible, although I really had to be careful cause if the body can't it just can't, oh you're alert and able to rally, but ... well, I still have MS --so, i really leaned into the crutches and didn't do any superwoman stunts, plus I had the watchful eyes of a sincere friend watching, stewarding and paying attention to my reactions to the many energies, which can sideswipe me and counseling me where to spend my finite energies ... I had so, much fun and was surprised to hear it was a 'wonkie' night it all looked so, good!

The show was amazing fun and the poetry, stitched into the body of the piece was amazing --- I am humbled by the talent we've managed to attract, husband and cheerlead, into performing with us -- if you haven't seen this one, do!


www.littleredstudioseattle.com

No comments: