Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Brownie sundae

so, why don't i just go out and have that Brownie sundae with extra toppings? My shoulder throbs as I think of the fall I've just suffered and try to convince myself not to care for the calories. This disease sucks!

I deserve to check out and indulge. Who does it hurt ultimately, if I never get up again? If I get fat and never move again, for loss of control? If you don't move it, you're gonna lose it! I probably can get away with not moving at least a few hours, when I'm thirsty or need to pee. However, what I find is that the less I move the less I am in control of my moving. Thinking about this leads me ultimately to the ultimate desire to determine for all time, for myself what I want at any moment, in the moment. It is this sort of fluidity of motivation, keeps me in charge of me. That sort of communication with another who will manage what you want in their way, to their understanding, sounds at the least well it just sounds horrible ...

I've a new show opening this weekend. It's not really workable to step off the treadmill like George Jetson and be the stuck cog. I keep working to remember, I'm really good at what I do! I need to remember if, I keep spinning my plates and not too fast, I will manage a terrific performance, and that is all I can ask, at any time : my best performance.

So, here's to keeping up! Work hard, but not too, fast and love what you're doing!

come hear some terrific poetry! An evening of live music, presented by sexy musicians the ' Red Delicious! ' See some original scripting and concepts by a local interactive art collaborative headed by Kerry Christenson aided by Gin Kern, Heather Ward Richter, Mae Hochstedler, Eileen Fix, MOST ImpRORtanTLY the troupe of the little red studio and set into the luscious red velvet and gloss of our new home at 750 Harrison, Produced by the heroic Jeff Hengst, this millieniums MIchaelangelo and premiere artist (new works being unveiled)! Bar supplied by Serafina!


I still want a bite of brownie, though!!!


www.littleredstudioseattle.com (the white show)

http://ksg.nationalmssociety.org

No comments: