Friday, May 16, 2008

body painting ... nakedness of the soul

body painting ... nakedness of the soul
I'm wondering if I ought to have been a little more courageous in taking on the weight of performance that includes my stepping up to being body painted, I mean really how bad could it be? I suppose really beautiful in the least, frightening in its' worst. The small house we're expecting is lovely, considering the weather they've been predicting. We're planning on coming out into the night air with a fire performance.

The line up appears to include some truly beautiful, dancing, an original song styling. And sitting area under the stars with a lot of beautiful women,. A thoughtful, truly erotic, real life line up the likes of a Fellini episode, says Matt Haley (2007). You've a tremendous handle on that erotic element.. Who knows, I've been working out a lot, maybe I can trust myself, to get even more naked than before and show off my new body, sans ovaries and sans 120 lbs of detritus, I'd been lugging around. Hmm.

I think I'm a chicken.

maybe I'm really a rooster?

what do the mayans say ...?

sounds like : cas de se le on ? come viene il sol?
E


www.littleredstudioseattle.com

No comments: