Saturday, May 31, 2008

oh, I can't sleep, I'm too, excited!

So, I'm really excited to be back for such an amazing show! My body is really rallying to the task and I'm feeling better than ever! I know slow down, Eileen!

The white show is a tremendous amount of fun, it's intelligent, and sexy, irreverent and sweet, they're clever new handlings' of stock LRS fare, some terrific visuals and some thought provoking undercurrents. There's some kinkiness and it's well, fun! the dance numbers are terrific and the band and Heather, and all the live music wow, not to mention the poetry set! ;) The script has been a fun thing to watch developing and to nudge along to this really generative space of erotic savyness, collaboratively. There is SO much talent here, and we're getting really good at birthing art and shows and, well, theatre!

I hope everyone will come, particularly those, I've not seen in awhile, this is a show that will make you proud to be a part of LRS and want to come play again, in whatever capacity. There is a freshness and vitality, that's just perfect for summer and the next chapter! Come! Kommen Sie! Come play with me!

Dai! Ci veddiamo a piu' presto cosi! :) xo Eileen

come feel the love!

No comments: