Thursday, October 23, 2008

finalmente! on waiting list since august of 2007


I'm going to get implants! I've been on the wait list at the dental school since 2007. The intial consult will be this Monday, yikes! Ultimately, they will do the procedure for way less $$ and I will be providing a service to the student, too! But, it must start this Monday! So, I wonder can I take on the 9mos, at least, procedure and manage to be there for mom, too?

Well, at this point I'm forging ahead and getting the xrays they need, thanks to my fabulous dentists office on a day when they're ordinarily closed. YAY! (shhh) Dr. Higashi and crew -- who've become , some of my extended family, they've been fo good with me and my teeth and soul.

So, I'm forging ahead and praying my angels we'll be at my side to make it all happen, as it should. Moms' surgery has been scheduled for the 18th of November.

if you wanna know more call me ... or keep watching

No comments: